The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Positioned below the rattlesnake are the words "DONT TREAD ON ME." The flag is named after American general and politician Christopher Gadsden, who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution.
- High quality polyester, durable and smooth
- Fade Resistant:The color is very sharp and vibrant, and the dye has been processed for UV fade resistance
- Vividly colored and lightweight, this flyable banner will beautifully fly in the slightest breeze
- Strengthened by double stitching, canvas header and two brass grommets
- Free shipping one week arrival within USA